He’s smart, charismatic, smooth and notably the recent Daniel Craig version of Bond; broody – my favourite of all. This is a secret agent who has been gifted the best innovative gadgets from MI6 Quartermaster ‘Q’; false fingerprints, invisible cloak for his car, broom radio and Bell Textron Jet Pack to name a few. However, if you had to gift Bond a Christmas gadget, what would it be?
Here are my top 5 gadgets from me ‘Susie Q’ to Bond.
Error embedding source
Message: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
1. Robotic cocktail maker programmed to be ‘shaken not stirred’. Instant service and Bond will never have another bad Martini in his life. It’s also more difficult for a ‘baddy’ to spike his drink.
2. Mind control device. A novel way to call on his trusty Aston Martin when he’s in a tricky situation perhaps, or fly a drone over the top of a secret lair!
Image credit: emotive.com
3. 3D printer. If Bond ever needs a vital key, MI6 could download the technical instructions to his printer, which would then instantly print the key right in front of him.
Image credit: cubify.com
4. e-Cigarette. Bond is a heavy smoker and although he has attempted to cut back on several occasions he’s never succeeded. A nicotine inhaler could help him on his way to become a heathier ‘Double O’ secret agent.
Image credit: Nicoventures
5. A personal drone. Instead of Bond risking his life by strapping himself into a Bell Textron Jet Pack, a drone synced to his mind control device, which is operated from the ground, would be a smarter and safer option.
Image credit: www.dronestagr.am
So what would you gift 007? I look forward to the release of the next Bond film and fingers crossed the products mentioned above may feature.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Posted by PDD
Languages spoken: Global.
The last thing that inspired me: Design and Innovation.
My dream project: A project that makes a difference in the world.
My obsession: Develop successful, award-winning and world-first products and experiences.